Switching and/or continuous recording of process temperatures
Continuous monitoring of process media on machines and equipment contributes greatly to process security. Values that need to be maintained are pressure, level and temperature.
For example, in a hydraulic system you want to monitor the temperature of the hydraulic fluid. You can do this reliably using our media-contacting temperature sensors.
Critical process conditions such as a temperature limit can be controlled directly via the switching output. Monitoring the temperature within the hydraulic loop guarantees correct fluid viscosity and thereby the best performance of your machine. An analog output provides continuous measurement results.
Our temperature sensors also stand out when it comes to monitoring the cooling water, lubricants and compressed air, making them ideal for a variety of applications.
- Temperature measurement: directly in liquid or gaseous media
- Interfaces: analog signals and switching points
- Rugged M12 connector for ease of integration
- Version with rotatable, easy to read display: flexible installation and convenient operation
- Versions without display: compact form factor and high vibration resistance