Coded RFID sensors ensure maximum protection
The unique coding of the actuator prevents „tricking“ e.g. of doors – up to 32 sensors can be connected in series
- Unique actuator coding prevents tampering
- Connect up to 32 sensors in series with the safety integrity remaining at the same level
- Flashing LEDs monitor sensing area
- Programme the sensor as often as desired ensuring easy set-up
- Meets the new interface description CB24I from ZVEI
The sensors can display switch-off operation of the sensors directly using the LED display if the actuator slowly leaves the sensing range. This means that for example the door and the actuator can be ideally paired to each other and higher machine uptime is achieved. They meet the requirements ISO 13849-1 and IEC 62061. Even if 32 sensors are connected in series, the highest safety level is maintained.
Non-contact door monitoring
The non-contact RFID sensors allow reliable monitoring of the door status without any wear.
With the sensors as sub-systems it is possible to implement safety functions up to PL e to ISO 13849-1 or SILCL 3 to IEC 62061. The safety classification of the sensors is available on the ifm website for download in a library according to VDMA standard sheet 66413 such as SISTEMA.
The sensors allow display of an uncertain sensor state directly on site using the LED display if the actuator is no longer close enough to the sensor.