Multiple-Beam Safety Light Barriers with Increased Detection Range and IP67 Protection
The highest quality standards and reliable protection of personnel and machines—that is what Pepperl+Fuchs‘ multiple-beam safety light barriers stand for. The safety sensors create a two-dimensional detection zone of up to 2,400 mm, which protects users’ fingers, hands, or bodies, depending on the application. This offers more flexibility for a variety of applications—and the new SLCS and SLCT series has standard IP67 protection for harsh ambient conditions and an increased detection range of up to 20 m.
Complete Safety in Every Application
Wherever dynamic processes can be dangerous, our multi-beam safety light barriers contribute to your occupational safety. From packaging and printing machines to horizontal and vertical circulation systems in material handling, these safety sensors keep people behind specified areas, prevent access, and safeguard perimeters. Our safety light barrier portfolio is specially designed to meet functional safety requirements. It helps you protect your investment and maintain maximum plant availability.
Quick and Convenient Mounting
A narrow housing design and dovetail guides allow SLCS and SLCT series multiple-beam safety light barriers to be mounted in three orientations. And comprehensive mounting accessories offer convenient solutions for a wide range of applications on machines or in the field.
Benefits of SLCS and SLCT Series Multiple-Beam Light Barriers
- Reliable detection with increased range of up to 20 m
- IP67 protection for maximum availability in harsh ambient conditions
- Integrated signal evaluation in a space-saving housing design
- Three-sided, flexible installation
- Easy installation with M12 plug connection
- Comprehensive accessories for a wide variety of applications
- Extended temperature range from -35 °C to 60 °C